Friday, May 29, 2009

It is Raining Tears

It is raining tears. My grandchildren, caught inside the spider's web until the court date, until Jesus saves. My son,cutting himself out of the cocooned strands, poison painfully draining away from his tired face, until the court date, until Jesus saves.
And I prayed, waiting for their freedom, trying to forgive the lies, trying to forgive the woman and her 'sister' accomplices who would flash the scarlet letter with self-pride dripping inside secular smirks.
But in the dark of night the oldest grandchild jumped up to investigate; awakened by suspicion and unfamiliar noise, she flew from her stuffed animal room into the hallway and saw the stranger.
But I pray and wait, heart pounding with the urge to call vengeance,but somehow holding my tongue, trying to give judgement over to God. Through the raining tears I know that there will be an end to the agony and Jesus will save.

2 comments:

Louise Buckley said...

I was browsing through blogs and I found yours. I like your poetic writing.
I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but I'm also a followere and I'd like to pray for you and your family. Jesus will save-yes. Faith and prayers will see them through. God is the one who will judge but that is hard for you, and it's evidnent in the words you use. Spider and poison? Flash the scarlet letter with self-pride dripping inside secular smirks? Are you reserving judgement to God? Or does judgement have a firm hold on you? I will pray for you to accept Christ's message and model Jesus in your actions during your difficult times. These are the times when we are most tested, for others are not the only ones who God is judgeing. God bless you.

Deeda said...

I would always welcome prayers and your thoughts are no intrusion at all. What I articulated rather ineptly it seems, it that although I am human and although the situation is a heartwrenching one for me personally, I know that in the end Jesus will save and that judegement does not belong to me...so don't worry about that, but oh yes! Do pray!